Updated: July 31, 2021
The following activities offer you a great opportunity to see more of Orlando’s great attractions. Some of these activities can be completed from a car, so you can go just about anywhere.
The best time to take a tour is during spring and autumn, as the weather will be nice and mild and the crowds are also few. In the winter months of January and July, visitors will be confronted with large amounts of people and in the summer months of August to December, it can be quite chilly. You will be warm enough by taking a tour by bus as there has been no specific development for visitors at these times.
Here are the 11 best things to do in Orlando, Florida in 2021.
If you have the money, then the best thing to do is to take a tour of the theme parks and see all of the wonderful sights. If you have children, then you must consider getting them engaged in some of the games and activities that will be offered there.
1. Visit Universal Studios and see the amazing Jurassic Park.
2. Visit Sea World Orlando and see all of the stunning rides and shows. Also see The Aquatica Restaurant where you can feed the sharks in the dining room.
3. Visit Universal Studios where you see a special show called ‘Mystery at Universal’ where you will see live animatronic creatures and a whole bunch of cool stuff.
4. Visit WDW (Walt Disney World) and see the amazing Magic Kingdom. Also visit Epcot and see the mind boggling Goliath attraction in the World Showcase.
5. Take a tour to Universal Studios and see the amazing Jurassic Park 3-D. Also visit WDW’s Animal Kingdom to learn all about all the animals there.
6. Take a tour to WDW and see the amazing Downtown Disney for a cool stroll. Also experience the Goliath attraction.
7. Take a tour to Epcot and check out the cool Planet Santa Fe and the EPCOT. Also check out all the cool rides at the Downtown Disney.
8. Make sure that you get some of the cool foods at the Downtown Disney’s Food and Wine Festival where you will have the opportunity to enjoy tasty food and wines.
9. Check out the mind boggling Magic Kingdom while staying at one of the hotels in the area.
10. International Drive (or I-Drive) This 11-mile thoroughfare in the south-west of the city serves as a one-stop shopping destination for Orlando visitors. Like the Las Vegas Strip, this must-see destination is just minutes from Universal, Disney, and many others across Florida.
11. Disney Springs. Known for its dining, entertainment, and shopping destinations, Disney Springs is home to more than a hundred shops, 60 restaurants, and 25 shows and events daily, ensuring that the whole family can find something to do from sun-up to sun-down.