5 FREE THINGS TO DO IN MIAMI AND AROUND MIAMI
- 1. There’s a pier where you can fish or watch or watch some huge yachts and cruise ships go and out of but expect some high-priced restaurants and parking and a lot of crowds.
- 2. You can stop at Ocean Drive which yes it’s a South Beach but the author feels like this could be an entire day itself.
- 3. It’s on all the building sidewalks and it is completely free besides the reasonably priced Park starting at about $2 an hour There’s farmers market shops and a lot of restaurants it’s a must-see if a lot of restaurants in the area you’re in the area.
- 4. Fort Lauderdale: South Beach is all about the night clubsw where you will find the beautiful people the high-priced luxury beautiful people, the high-priced luxury stores but if you want to visit more local stores for a more local relaxed feel you need to make your way about 40 minutes north to north to Fort Lauderdale‘s famous Las Olas Blvd where the beach is awesome and full of the type of shops and restaurants where you can still be in restaurants where you can still be in your swimsuit and get a quick bite to your swimsuit and get a quick bite to your swimsuit and with a view of the ocean you can’t get that in Miami Florida.
- Plus you can take a water taxi or a cruise to get a tour of some giant mansions there’s some huge homes in Miami but that’s on Star Island which is a gated that’s on Star Island which is a gated and not accessible to the community.
- 5. Florida Keys: Ranking in at number five is another ranking in at number but it will be worth the drive just south of Miami is the Florida Keys and if you heard of that you probably already know about Key West so money the author is already know about Key West so money so the author is gonna mention that the hidden treasure gonna mention that the hidden treasure is a little island just over three hours away from Miami called Bahia Honda but yeah Honda is where you go to just relax without the smell of high-rises and large crowds just long stretches of beach that go on to what seems like sandbars that go on to what seems like sandbars that go on to what seems like forever.
Additional Resources [Weblinks]: